Three Way Conferences are meetings between student, teacher and parents to discuss student learning. These conferences are important to the students as it allows them the opportunity to discuss their learning experiences, celebration items and learning needs with their teacher(s) and parent(s).
Students & Parent Tips
- What are the outcomes and indicators that will help me understand what my child should learn in their core courses this year?
- Where can I access curriculum information in order to support my students learning?
- What skills will my child be expected to master or develop competencies in this year?
- How will my child's learning be assessed?
- How can I be actively involved and support my child's learning this year?
- How can I compliment and support what my child is learning in the classroom?
- How can I know what work needs to be completed? How can I keep track of progress on assignments and support homework?
- How do you accomodate differences in learning in your classroom? How can I help my student at home if they need learning accomodations to support their learning style?
BES Conference Manager: click here to access information on our internet based parent-student-teacher conference manager.
Parent Three Way Conferencing & Learning Support Resources on the Internet