Accelerated Driving Academy Ltd Driver Instructors (call/text)
Bruce Cooke 306-527-7733 Peggy Cooke 306-537-9337
Bobbi-Lynn Gans 306-529-0487
Students will be notified when the next course forms are available
March 2019 DRIVER EDUCATION REGISTRATION.pdf
- Students must be 15 years of age by April 29, 2019 to register
***Deadline for submission of Registration Forms is Thursday, February 28, 2019***
- Class will be filled starting with the oldest registered students.
- This course is comprised of both in-class (30 hrs) and in-car (6 hrs) instruction.
- P.V.S.D. only offers this course one time per student. Class limit is 35.
- Supplies required: pen, highlighter, notebook.
- 100% Attendance is expected & all school rules will be in effect
|Thursday, March 21 – 3:30-5:30|
|Friday, March 22 – 9:00-3:30|
|Saturday, March 23 – 9:00-3:00|
|Sunday, March 24 – 12-4:00|
|Sunday, March 31 – 12-4:00|
|Monday, April 1 – 3:30-5:30|
|Tuesday, April 2 – 3:30-5:30|
|Wednesday, April 3 – 3:30-5:30|
|Thursday, April 4 – 3:30-5:30|
The aim of the Driver Education course is to provide the necessary knowledge, skills, and attitudes to develop responsible drivers.
Students must typically be at least 14 years, 9 months of age to enroll in the Driver Education program.
Principals in conjunction with the Driver Educators are responsible for the development of a schedule for the delivery of the program, and to ensure course requirements are met as outlined in the Driver Education Administration Handbook.
The course is comprised of both in-class and in-car instruction.
Students will be notified via the daily announcements when the class registration process begins.
· Class will be filled starting with the oldest registered students.
· This course is comprised of both in-class (30 hrs) and in-car (6 hrs) instruction.
· P.V.S.D. only offers this course one time per student. Class limit is 35.
· Supplies required: pen, highlighter, notebook.
· Should you have any questions, please contact the Driver Instructors.
· 100% Attendance is expected & all School Rules Are In Effect
Identification required for the SGI Vision Test: Sask. Health Card (signed by student) AND an original of ONE of: Canadian Birth Certificate, Valid Canadian Passport, Permanent Residency Card, SGI Photo Card, Legal Papers for name change or Treaty Card. If using a Foreign Passport or Permanent Residency Card please provide Valid Immigration Documents.
Step 1: Obtain an SGI Customer Number
Before students can enroll in the class they must set up their Personal Profile and obtain their Personal ID number to do online testing. Visit any SGI agency to obtain this. Take two pieces of original identification to establish your full legal name, birthdate, and signature (e.g. Canadian birth certificate/Canadian Passport/Treaty card) – (Immigration paper or permanent residency papers must be provided as well when using a foreign birth certificate or passport). If your son/daughter has an SGI Photo Card, they already have their ID number, so they will not have to visit an SGI agency.
You will be given your Personal Identification Document. DO NOT LOSE THIS. You will be required to provide this to your driving instructor. Also, fill this 8 digit number in Section D of the attached Signature Form and complete Section A.
This signature form MUST BE completed and returned with the application or the student WILL NOT be eligible to enroll in the class.
Step 2: Register for My SGI
· Make sure you have added an email address to your customer file. An activation code will automatically be sent to your email account. You will use this code to set up your MySGI account.
· Register for a secure online account by going to www.sgi.sk.ca/online and select the Register button.
· Select I have an activation code, select Submit
· Provide the information required along with your activation code, then select the Submit button
· Create a username and password Submit
· Welcome to MySGI