Mom's Pantry - 2016-17 Major Fundraiser - Reported November 2, 2016
As a school, we sold $14,772.25 worth of Mom's Pantry and made a profit of $5,199.70, which is 35.2% of sales.
This fundraised money will be used for the following:
- Awards Banquet $1000.00
- Bus expenses for We Day and Ski Trip $2030.00
- Extra-Curr Entry Fees $1500.00
- Fundraiser expenses (pizza parties/popcorn and movie parties for winning classes) $500.00
- Terry Fox Water and assembly prizes $100.00
- School-wide DEAR challenge Timbits for students $70.00
School Bingo- March 31, 2017
At our annual school bingo we fundraised a total of $1,070.57.
We will be using these funds for year end field trips.
Hat Days - 2016-17
- October - $302 (to Senior Girls Volleyball Team entry fees)
- November - $218 (SLC assembly expenses for throughout the year)
- December - $178 (Grade 12 class trip)
- January and February - $308 (Telemiracle 2017)
- March- $154 (Grade 5/6 Field Trip)
- April- $273.45 (Donated to Breast Cancer Foundation)
Terry Fox National School Run Day - September 2016
On September 30th Montmartre School students ran on the Walking Trail at Kemoca Park for our Annual Terry Fox Run. Students did a fantastic job of getting pledges for the run and we are very pleased to announce that $6 144.70 will be donated to the Terry Fox Foundation for Cancer Research.
Thank you to all of the Community members that donated to this worthy cause!