· I will listen to others and use good manners.
· I will make wise choices and accept the consequences of my actions.
· I will be respectful with my words and actions.
· I will listen carefully to all instructions.
· I will keep my belongings tidy and organized.
· I will respect the belongings and personal space of others.
· I will respect others for who they are, just as they are.
· I will make sure that any equipment or academic material is well cared for and returned promptly.
· I will follow the rules for the playground, the gym, the classroom, and the library.
· I will be a good sport.
· I will work as part of the school family to care for the school building, grounds and equipment.
· I will take ownership of my belongings, my assignments, and my behaviour.
· I will come to class on time, prepared to work, and ready to learn.
· I will ask for help in a timely fashion and in an acceptable manner.
· I will provide evidence of my learning by completing my work on time and to the best of my ability.
· I will acknowledge the use of someone else’s words by the proper use of citations.
· I will make all people feel welcome and include others.
· I will accept and encourage others.
· I will be mindful of the feelings of others.
· I will work to solve problems in a way that everyone wins.
· I will value the opinions of others.
· I will tell the truth.
· I will play fairly.
· I will think before I speak.
· I will do the right thing, even when no one is looking.
· I will include others.
· I will follow the rules.
· I will cooperate when I work and play.
· I will treat others the way I want to be treated.
· I will take turns and make sure that everyone has a chance to contribute.
· I will be forgiven for my mistakes.