Hot Lunch Program
Punch cards are available for purchase from the office at a cost of $20. This punch card is good for 7 hot lunch meals. Month menus can be found in the newsletters. (located on the home page under publications or in the "About Us" tab under newsletters
* Each day of the school year, students are provided with a healthy morning snack
* This snack is provided to all students free of charge
* Snack varies from day to day and include: trail mix, fresh fruit, loaves or tea biscuits, cheese and crackers, veggies and dip, among other items
Emergency Lunch Program
* Each day of the school year , emergency lunches are provided to students who for a variety of reasons arrive at school without an
* These lunches include a sandwich with meat and a piece of fruit: this is provided to assist students to get through the end of the school day.
* These lunches can be picked up from the canteen.
* It is important to note that if the same children are using the program, a phone call home will be made to encourage and assist
parents/guardians with the situation.