EMERALD RIDGE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL LUNCH PROGRAM
I am pleased to announce I have accepted the position of Nutritional Assistant at ERES. My name is Clair Cornelisse and I look forward to providing lunch for students and staff for the remainder of the 2018-2019 school year. If you have any questions in regards to the servery or would like to make any suggestions, please forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to serving the students and staff of ERES.
ERES is equipped with a commercial servery. We provide a hot lunch for each student on a weekly basis. The server will provide lunch for the Spring Field (K-2/3) students on Tuesdays, Summer Field (3-5/6) students and alternate Kindergarten class on Wednesdays, and the Harvest Field (6-8) students on Thursdays. Order forms will be sent out and posted on the school website approximately two weeks in advance for families to place their order. To operate as effectively and efficiently as possible, please ensure to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Orders must be submitted to the classroom teacher on time. No late orders will be accepted.
- Lunch will include all four food groups and include a drink
- Meals will be child friendly and peanut free
- Orders are as outlined on the form. No substitutes/request for alternatives may be made.
- If possible please pay using a cheque, but cash is accepted.
- Families with more than one child, may submit one payment for everyone. Include all order forms and payment in one envelope and have one of your children submit the family order to their teacher.
- If a child is sick or has a conflict with their schedule the day they are to receive their server lunch, arrange for a sibling or classmate to pick up the meal to either eat them self, or to take home.
- Meal costs for the 2018-2019 school year will be $5.00 each for the Kindergarten and Spring Field classes, and $5.50 for the Summer Field and Harvest Field classes.
DELIVERY/CLEAN UP PROCESS
- Lunch will be delivered to Spring and Summer Field classrooms with a list of students that ordered
- Students will eat and then place their trays neatly in the serving cart for pick up
Harvest Field students will pick up their lunch at the Servery and eat in the Hub. When finished eating they will return their trays to the Servery.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact the school at 306-781-6025. Thanking you in advance for your support of the servery at ERES.