Kipling S.C.C. Admin. Reports
Oct. 16, 2018
1. Education Week activities (attached)
2. School Website: Using this as primary communication medium for families.
3. School Facebook page. "Kipling School"
4. Gym Blast school activity October 26th.
5. PMR review completed.
6. Gym floor project completed. All touch up work finished Sept. 21st.
7. Our school survey being completed this month
8. A number of Teachers are taking Friends training programs, as conducted by PVSD. Brandy Clark coordinates. Lessons to be implemented K-6.
9. Meeting dates and times
10. Dwayne Peace: Looking to firm up a time. Have been in contact. He is looking for another school in the area to help with costs, etc.
11. Gender Equity and Diversity presentation
12. Fundraisers: To date: Terry Fox Run/Walk. Senior Girls vball canteen; Soccer Canteen.
Candy Cane Grams (Dec)
Winter Carnival (Feb or April)
Bake sales (3 throughout the year – Nov, Jan, Jun)
Selling Mom's Pantry (March)
Easter Egg Run Event (April)
Arts Fest (May)
Kipling SCC Admin. Report Respect...Responsibility...Learning...Achievement
Sept. 18, 2018
1. Enrolment: 382 Students. (See attached)
2. LIP Update
3. Volleyball, cross-country, flag football, golf are all up and running. Other non- athletic activities include cooking club, yearbook,
4. Terry Fox Walk Sept. 27th.
5. PMR review to be completed first week of October
6. Gym floor project completed. Some touch up being done on Sept. 21st
7. Fountas and Pinnell and Math assessments being completed this month.
8. Orange Shirt day Sept. 26th