MISSION & PURPOSE
École White City School Community Council shall share responsibility for the learning success and well-being of all students in École White City School, while encouraging and facilitating parent and community engagement in school planning and improvement processes.
We will fulfill our mission by:
• Providing parents and guardians with an opportunity to participate in and enhance their children's educational experience.
• Providing a forum through which:
- Information and school practices and school board policies can be communicated to parents and guardians and community members.
- Parents’ ideas, recommendations and concerns can be effectively and constructively communicated to the school administration and/or the board.
• Organizing activities, programs and events that support a quality educational experience.
• Coordinating volunteer and fundraising activities within the school.